Organic Leadership/Change Management Master (Accelerated)

Trainers: Drs. Egbert L. Kinds & Yvon Hoendervoogt

Includes: License for the use of the Personal, Team and Organization Values Profile, use of the Transformatrixtm and access to bench marks of successful Change Project 

Program content

Human potential is fully utilized when a person’s motives are aligned with the task and missions of the team and the organization in which they work. The Values Profile shows the extent to which an organization utilizes the values potential of its employees.

The Organic Leadership approach will support organization to enable commitment to the strategy and attain personal ownership of change goals at all levels involved.

In this training participants will be certified to work with the Values Profile, an instrument that measures and visualizes values drives in people and value systems in teams and organizations.

  • Presuppositions of Organic Leadership and Change management
  • Introduction into value drives and value systems (based on the theory of Prof. Clare W. Graves and the Spiral Dynamics model)
  • The Values Profiletm: introduction

Part I (Training)

  • Presuppositions of Organic Leadership and Change management
  • Introduction into value drives and value systems (based on the theory of Prof. Clare W. Graves and the Spiral Dynamics model)
  • The Values Profiletm: introduction
  • How to use personal Values Profile in consultancy and training
  • Interpretation of the Personal Values Profile and the Work Behavior Profiletm 
  • How to connect to the natural flow of motivation of employees
  • Coaching people based on their Personal Values Profile
  • Selection, training and retentionLicense for the use of the Personal Values Profile
  • Diagnosis of present (IST) and desired (SOLL) organizational situation
  • Interpretation of the results of a Team and Organizational Values Profile

Part II

  • Analysis of the shifts between value systems
  • Overview of the Transformatrix, an model that’s allows to design a developmental path for individuals, teams and organizations
  • Managing the transition from one value system to another (benchmarks)
  • How to facilitate smooth implementation processes
  • Defining Mission, Vision and Values

Part III (Two Skype conferences)

2 x support by personal Skypeconference on your two first practical applications of the Values Profiel in your own practise

Dates:

Training Curacao:

  • Part I: 6,7, 8th of of August and Part II: 10,11, 12th of august 2015 (2 x 3 days)
    Working times: 1.00 am till 8.00 pm  
    Place: Conference center at Acoya suites and hotel on Curacao (Location to be announced)
    Price $ 1950.- 25 Values Profiles are included in this price.

    Payment conditions: 20% at booking, the other 80% 6 weeks before the start of the training.

    Language: Engelish, excercises can be doen in English, Dutch, Papiements.

    Studymaterials: All presentations will be made available in a Manual and as PowerPoint or PDF.
     

Top